AWSThe AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate training course encompasses the technical concepts of building AWS infrastructure.
OverviewThe AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate training course encompasses the technical concepts of building AWS infrastructure. The course aims to teach solution architects how they can optimally use AWS cloud by utilizing AWS services. It will also impart skills to integrate these services into cloud-based solutions. Participants will also learn recommended design patterns and AWS cloud best practices for designing and optimizing IT solutions. Architecting on AWS training will traverse students through some case studies that present real world infrastructure solutions of AWS customers and the services or strategies implemented by them. Participants can access hands on labs to build AWS infrastructures through guided sessions as well.
- AWS Technical Essentials Course
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of general networking concepts
- Understanding of multi-tier architectures
- Understanding of the fundamentals of cloud computing concepts
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Take decision based on architectural principles and best practices of AWS
- Use AWS services to make scalable, reliable, and highly available infrastructure
- Make greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure using AWS Services
- Increase performance and reduce costs of the infrastructure
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training & Certification Courses
AWS Solution Architect Certification Training course at KR Network Cloud is planned for scholars and specialists to become Cloud-enabled and dive into the exhilarating career of Cloud Calculating and Amazon Web Services(AWS). Ideas such as basics of Cloud Computing, Amazon Web services (AWS), Structure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Private Clouds, Cloud programming will be protected during this course. Course Objectives: Articulate solution plans and deliver direction on architectural best practices. Plan and organize scalable, highly obtainable, and liability tolerant systems on AWS. Identify the lift and shift of an present on-premises application to AWS. Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS. Choose the suitable AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements. Classify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices. Estimate AWS costs and classifying cost control mechanisms.
- Accomplished the AWS Essentials course or have corresponding experience
- Knowledgeable IT professional, in both traditional IT infrastructure and the AWS platform
- Mindful of high availability and business steadiness, costing, deployment management, network design, data storage, security, scalability and elasticity, cloud migration, and hybrid architecture
Advanced Architecting on AWS Benefits
- Specialists who need to follow a career in Cloud computing
- Experts who progress Cloud applications with AWS
Who should do AWS training and certification courses?
- System Administrators
- Solution Architects
- Software Developers
AWS Role-Based Certifications
AWS Certification demonstrates your technical expertise which will help you to advance your career in the AWS Cloud. It also helps employers find skilled cloud professionals. There are four role-based certifications for enhancing the levels of expertise, plus three Specialty certifications as mentioned here under:
Foundational Certification - This certification validates the overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. This acts as a prerequisite for achieving Specialty certification or an optional start towards an Associate certification.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Architect
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Developer
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Operations
Associate Certification - This is a technical role-based certification. No prerequisite is required.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Professional Certification - This is the highest level technical role-based certification. The relevant Associate level certification is required to sit for this certification.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
Specialty Certification: This certification validates your advanced skills in specific technical areas. A Cloud Practitioner or an Associate-level certification is required as a prerequisite for this certification.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Choosing the right AWS Certification
AWS is one of the leading Cloud providers and offers certifications across levels. Needless to say, it is vital to choose an AWS certification keeping the end goal in mind. The certification opted must add real value to your career. The utmost goal should be to become able to handle systems without any aid and work effortlessly with the team.
In order to build a strong foundation in AWS, one must start by choosing the three Associate certifications and the optional Cloud Practitioner certification which will eventually enable you to design, build, configure, monitor and maintain systems that run on AWS.
To move ahead, a certain order of certifications is suggested for you to further enhance your skills and knowledge in AWS.
- Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- Certified Developer - Associate
- Certified SysOps Admin - Associate
- Certified DevOps - Professional
- Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
AWS Training and Certification Course Benefits
Upon completing the course, you will be able to:
- Design and deploy AWS systems
- Develop and maintain applications on AWS
- Evaluate costs and manage cost control
- Understand and use AWS architecture
- Identify appropriate web services on the basis of computation, database and security needs
- Ensure flexibility of an organization’s IT infrastructure